Policy & Terms
- Management reserves the right to reject any item for consignment deemed below acceptability.
- There is a maximum of 10 items consigned at each visit (unless prior arrangements are made with management). At this time, appointments are not necessary but please call or email pictures to make sure items are something we would accept.
- Prices: What Goes Around… will take into consideration the age, condition, and estimated market value recommended by the consignor. We will then set a sale price for each item. All prices, including markdowns, will be set solely at What Goes Around…‘s determination.
- Consignors will receive 50% of the selling price of each item sold.
- Price Reductions: All items consigned are subject to price reductions according to these terms: After thirty (30) days at full price, Consignor agrees to allow store management power to negotiate a fair selling price with potential buyer.
- The term of the consignment agreement is 60 days, you will be given an expiration date on your consignment agreement. Unsold items that are not reclaimed on or within the last three (3) business days of the expiration date will be forfeited and become the sole property of What Goes Around…. (There will be no exceptions to this policy!– Mark your calendar accordingly with the expiration date.)
- Consignment Checks: All checks are issued at the end of the 60 day selling period. Checks can be picked up at What Goes Around… NO CHECKS WILL BE MAILED!!
- What Goes Around… is not responsible for loss, damage to, theft, or destruction of any kind to any items consigned while in store’s possession.
- Exceptions: At management’s sole discretion, What Goes Around… may agree that unusual or highly desirable items will not be reduced according to the terms stated above and that the consignment period may be longer than the standard time period.